Members supporting at the Founder level contribute $10,000 the first year and $5,000 each year thereafter. In addition to the benefits at the Navigator level, Founders are also invited to the Founder’s Advisory Council. The council advises the Board on foundation matters, especially policy & technical issues. It normally meets twice a year in the Washington, D.C. area, typically in conjunction with the National PNT Advisory Board meeting. Telephonic participation is permitted.
- Corporate logo on RNTFnd.org
- RNT Newsletters and ten Lapel Pins
- RNT Member Plaque
- Invitation for up to ten individuals to Annual Membership Meeting & Dinner
- Invitation to Navigators’ Forum Events
- Invitation to Founders’ Advisory Council
Help Make the World a Safer Place
Consider how important navigation and timing services are to everyday life. Telecommunications, information technology, financial transactions, electric power distribution, transportation – all depend upon navigation and timing signals. Our goals of deterring jamming and spoofing while encouraging additional resilient services will protect critical infrastructure and make the world a safer place.
Membership & Participation Levels
Resilient navigation and timing is important to everyone. We welcome all who support the foundation’s goals as members at the “Timekeeper” level. For those who would like to support and help shape foundation policies and programs even more, our giving programs at the “Navigator,” “Founder” and “Harrison Society” levels provide those opportunities.
The RNT Foundation is a member-based, non-profit that protects critical infrastructure by:
- Educating the public and government leaders about the importance and vulnerabilities of navigation and timing systems
- Advocating for policies to deter spoofing and jamming
- Encouraging development and implementation of resilient terrestrial systems
Memberships and donations fund our advocacy and outreach efforts through the Grant Writer Outreach program, Resilience Council, and other programs.