Come to Japan for a global conference on Resilient Navigation – papers and presentations wanted!
The quadrennial World Congress of the International Association of Institutes of Navigation is happening this year in Japan and the theme is Resilient Navigation. Both non-peer reviewed presentations and/or papers and peer reviewed research papers on a broad range of navigation issues are being sought. The deadline for abstracts describing presentations and papers has been extended until the 30th of June.
The RNT Foundation is coordinating a session on the need for resilient navigation systems, demonstrations, and plans for implementation and is particularly interested in your proposal. In addition to submitting your abstract to the conference organizers (see below) please send us a copy also to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here is more info about the technical sessions and abstract submission for the conference:
- Status of Satellite Navigation System
- GNSS Hardware Technology
- GNSS Vulnerabilities
- Precise Positioning (PPP, RTK)
- Atmosphere and Space Weather
- Time and Frequency Transfer
- Indoor and Urban Positioning
- eGNSS, eLORAN and Data Communication
- eNavigation and Data Communication
- Sensor Based Navigation
- RADAR Technology and Navigation
- Integrated Navigation and Algorithm
- Aeronautical Navigation
- Surface Navigation
- Marine / Under Water Navigation
- Intelligent Transport System
- Surveillance and Communication
- Fleet Management System
- Traffic Control System / Risk & Safety Evaluation
- Green Navigation
- Arctic Navigation
- Autonomous Navigation
- Navigation Data Application: Big Data
- Education and Training for Navigation
- Advanced Application and Future Developments
Submit your abstract by June 30, 2018.
VIEW SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: https://iain2018.org/call-for-abstracts
Call for Abstracts