The National Space-Based Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) Advisory Board, will conduct a virtual meeting on 1 July.
On the agenda are:
- Updates on emerging U.S. Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) policies;
- Status of Global Positioning System (GPS) constellation services and modernization;
- Examine techniques to Protect, Toughen, and Augment (PTA) access to GPS/Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) services for multiple user sectors;
- Assess alternative or complimentary PNT signals sources to GPS/GNSS signals in a stressed spectrum environment;
- Explore opportunities for enhancing the interoperability of GPS with other emerging international GNSS constellations;
- Identify emerging trends and requirements for new PNT services in U.S. and international fora.
The meeting will be held by telephone and WebEx only.
Any interested person may join the meeting.
To join by telephone:
- Dial the USA toll free conference call number 1–844–467–4685 or toll number 1–720–259–7012,
- Passcode 106724
To join by WebEx:
- Meeting number 198 621 2282,
- Password GCsKMAd?334